No one said following your dreams was going to be easy, yet here you are … trying to make your dreams of becoming a food truck owner come true.
First off, we applaud you. You want to become a food truck owner/chef more than anything else, and you are trying to do exactly that. With that in mind, just because you want to join this industry, that does not mean your journey is going to be easy.
After all, there are a million different things you have to do before you can enter the mobile kitchen industry. For example, creating a business plan, figuring out permits/rules/laws/regulations, and figuring out what you are going to sell (and what your food truck concept is going to be in general). In addition, you need to be trying to decide where you are going to park your truck (spoiler: you can’t just park your food truck anywhere you want), figuring out if you can afford to hire employees right away or not, and deciding on how much you can spend on the foundation of your business, which is your food truck, and the list could go on and on.
Finally, we understand how exciting—and stressful—this process can be. For that reason, we are going to give you a little treat below in the form of motivational quotes. Use this motivation to help you break into the industry, future food truck owners.
Break Into The Food Truck Industry With These Motivational Quotes
15. “At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren’t where you want to be, you will always be a failure.” —Erin Cummings
14. “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” —Ray Goforth
13. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” —Earl Nightingale
12. “Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.” —Michael Jordan
11. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” —Steve Jobs
10 “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” —Tony Robbins
9. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” —H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
8. “Why should you continue going after your dreams? Because seeing the look on the faces of the people who said you couldn’t… will be priceless.” —Kevin Ngo
7. “Starting a successful business is not tricky, starting a successful business does not require above average intelligence, starting a successful business does require having a pig-headed, purpose-driven tenacity about achieving your life goals and fulfilling your life’s vision through providing products and services that offer uncompromising quality in a scalable and duplicatable way.” —Clay Clark
6. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” —Napoleon Hill
5. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” —Swami Vivekananda
4. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” —George Lorimer
3. “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” —Pauline Kael
2. “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” —Martin Luther King Jr.
1. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.” —Zig Ziglar
The food truck industry awaits you.
Put in the work now, whether it is saving money, creating your business plan, perfecting your craft of cooking or whatever it might be, in hopes of becoming a food truck owner in the near future. Because you know it will all be worth it. This is your life, and you can do anything you want with it, and of course, be anything you want to be.
In other words, you hold the cards. Now let’s see what type of hand you decide to play.
We know you can do it.
Good luck, future food truck owners!
Want more food truck advice? Check out more blog posts here!
Thinking about starting a food truck? Request a free custom quote and one of our food truck specialists will help you design the truck of your dreams.