Is your ultimate dream to enter the food truck industry? If so, you are certainly not alone.
After all, so many people want to join this wonderful industry in hopes of a better life, especially in the work department. People enter this industry because they are passionate about food/cooking, and because they want to do work that’s actually fulfilling.
We live in a day and age in which you can truly be whatever you want to be … as long as you are willing to put in the work. So if you are trying to enter the food truck industry, we will leave you with this: You can — and will — make it happen if you want it bad enough.
And now, let’s get to some motivational quotes, motivational quotes that will help you conquer your food truck dreams this fall, whether they consist of joining this industry, creating that business plan, creating an all-star concept and menu, taking your current food truck business to the next level or whatever it might be.
These Motivational Quotes Are All You Need To Conquer Your Food Truck Dreams This Fall
10. “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them.” — Denis Waitley
9. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” — Walt Disney
8. “You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.” — Steve Jobs
7. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” — Jim Rohn
6. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” — John Lennon
5. “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” — Vince Lombardi
4. “Everybody wants to be famous, but nobody wants to do the work. I live by that. You grind hard so you can play hard. At the end of the day, you put all the work in, and eventually, it’ll pay off. It could be in a year, it could be in 30 years. Eventually, your hard work will pay off.” — Kevin Hart
3. “Be fearless. Have the courage to take risks. Go where there are no guarantees. Get out of your comfort zone even if it means being uncomfortable. The road less traveled is sometimes fraught with barricades, bumps, and uncharted terrain. But it is on that road where your character is truly tested. Have the courage to accept that you’re not perfect, nothing is and no one is — and that’s OK.” — Katie Couric
2. “Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.” — J.K. Rowling
1. “Life is a story. It’s full of chapters. And the beauty of life is that not only do you get to choose how you interpret each chapter, but your interpretation writes the next chapter. It determines whether it’s comedy or tragedy, fairy tale or horror story, rags-to-riches or riches-to-rags. You can’t control the events that happen to you, but you can control your interpretation of them. So why not choose the story that serves your life the best?” — Kevin Hart
Need some more motivation, aspiring food truck owners? Custom Concessions has you more than covered with the article below (preview/sneak peek and link provided below).
“If you have ever thought about making food for a living, then you have likely thought about becoming a chef in the food truck industry. After all, food trucks are popping up all across America, and that likely won’t be changing any time soon.
If you want to become a chef but aren’t quite sure how you are going to make that leap, then you should think about opening up your own mobile kitchen business.
You Will Finally Get To Be Your Own Boss
Why should you become a food truck owner? For starters, you will get to be your own boss, which means if you don’t feel like working, then, well, you don’t have to!
Okay, so you probably shouldn’t be taking off days left and right (especially if you are new to the industry) for a number of different reasons, but you do get to call all of the shots.”
Want more food truck advice? Check out more blog posts here!
Thinking about starting a food truck? Request a free custom quote and one of our food truck specialists will help you design the truck of your dreams.