No one said entering the food truck industry was going to be easy. Here you are though, on the verge of becoming a food truck owner!
Coming up with the necessary funds to start a food truck business is tough—to say the least. Simply coming up with a business plan or food truck concept might seem like a real feat to some aspiring owners, and that’s because it is. If opening up a mobile kitchen business was easy, then everyone would be doing it.
However, we are here to say this: keep moving forward, and never stop following your dreams.
We hope to give aspiring food truck owners a monster dose of inspiration. So, below you will find 25 motivational quotes. Use them as fuel!
25 Motivational Quotes That Aspiring Food Truck Owners Can Relate To
25. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” —Earl Nightingale
24. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” —Farrah Gray
23. “Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life.” —Ray Bradbury.
22. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” —Seth Godin.
20. “At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren’t where you want to be, you will always be a failure.” —Erin Cummings
19. “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” —Pauline Kael
18. “There is no royal, flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it. For if I have accomplished anything in life, it is because I have been willing to work hard.” —C.J. Walker
RELATED: Tips For Creating A Unique Food Truck Menu. Creating a unique food truck menu is never easy, but hopefully this advice will help you during that journey.
17. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” —Albert Einstein
16. “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” —George Eliot
15. “There will be obstacles, there will be doubters, there will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” —Michael Phelps
14. “If you want to succeed in your life, remember this phrase: That past does not equal the future. Because you failed yesterday, or all day today, or a moment ago, or for the last six months, the last sixteen years, or the last fifty years of life, doesn’t mean anything… All that matters is: What are you going to do, right now?” —Anthony Robbins
13. “Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are, with what you have, and that will always lead you into something greater.” —Mary Manin Morrissey
12. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” —Mark Twain
11. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” —Steve Jobs
10. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them with optimism and solutions and you will cultivate success. Always be on the lookout for ways to nurture your dream.” —Lao Tzu
8. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.” —Unknown
7. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” —Florence Nightingale
6. “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.” —John C. Maxwell
5. “The best revenge is massive success.” —Frank Sinatra
4. “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done!” —Sylvester Stallone,
3. “Remember to celebrate milestones as you prepare for the road ahead.” —Nelson Mandela
2. “Why should you continue going after your dreams? Because seeing the look on the faces of the people who said you couldn’t… will be priceless.” —Kevin Ngo
1. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” —Walt Disney
To sum it up, don’t wait to make your dreams come true, otherwise, it might never happen. You need to start working toward your food truck today, because if you wait for tomorrow you may never get started!
Want more food truck advice? Check out more blog posts here!
Thinking about starting a food truck? Request a free custom quote and one of our food truck specialists will help you design the truck of your dreams.