Are you on the fence when it comes to buying a food truck?
If so, then you came to the right place.
Not only does Custom Concessions specialize in making dreams come true via high-end food trucks but we also try to provide helpful information for aspiring and current food truck owners alike.
With that in mind, below we will be featuring five articles that will persuade you to buy a food truck.
Note: Each article will come with a preview and link.
5 Articles That Will Persuade You To Buy A Food Truck
If you are trying to break into the food truck industry, make sure to check out these food trucks for sale!
You Get To Be A People Person
If you like to interact with people, then you are in store for quite the treat. As a food truck owner, you will get to be a people person. In fact, that is kind of in the job description since you will be counting on your customers to buy your product (the food).
You Will Learn The Ins And Outs Of Running A Business
Even if you don’t plan on being a food truck owner forever, you will learn the ins and outs of a business in no time.
You will learn how to make a business plan, you will learn all about inventory, you will learn how to manage employees, you will learn all about revenue and sales and the list could go on and on. If you own a food truck, then you own a business, and the skills you learn from that are invaluable.
21. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” — Seth Godin.
20. “At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren’t where you want to be, you will always be a failure.” — Erin Cummings
19. “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” — Pauline Kael
18. “There is no royal, flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it. For if I have accomplished anything in life, it is because I have been willing to work hard.” — C.J. Walker
17. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” — Albert Einstein
3. Figure Out Where You Want Your Destination(s) To Be
This is an important step for many different reasons. First and foremost, location is everything in the food truck industry (you know what they say … location, location, location), and if you decide to go with a destination that isn’t known for its foot traffic, then you might struggle to attract customers. Not to mention, you can’t just park anywhere, and things like permits, regulations, laws and rules come into play.
Therefore, do some big-time research in this department, and see where you can and can’t park … as well as searching for amazing destinations that haven’t been picked yet. Reminder: Your business is mobile, so you can have more than one location, and you really should if you are going to survive and thrive in this industry.
If you are a fan of food trucks or are looking to purchase one, then we have quite the treat for you today.
After all, today we will be showing off 10 food trucks that were built by Custom Concessions, and they can be found below. On top of that, and this is where aspiring food truck owners are really going to want to listen up, we will be dropping some otherworldly advice (via previews and links from previous articles published at Custom Concessions).
Now, if you are joining the food truck industry because you want to make more money, because you want to start up your own business or something along those lines, then that is fine as well. Just know this: You are going to get much more out of this industry than that. You will fall in love with cooking food, and making every meal the best one yet. You will fall in love with the smiles and happiness that your food creates. And, you will have the time of your life at each and every food truck gig you partake in. Don’t get us wrong, you will still have to work hard, and blood, sweat and tears will be the name of the game, but this is going to be a career that you are passionate about, one that you would be lost without.
Now is a great time to enter the food truck industry, and we hope the five articles above can help get you there. Your dream of cooking food for a living and running your own kitchen is so close — you just need to take the leap and make it happen!
Want more advice when it comes to the food truck industry? Make sure to check out our entire blog here!
If you are looking to break into this industry, make sure to request a custom quote!