If you are in search of inspiration/motivation in quote fashion, then you came to the right place, food truck owners.
Whether you are new to the food truck industry, have been conquering it for years or are trying to break into said industry, we are here to tell you this: Keep moving forward. All of your goals and dreams are just around the corner, but you have to keep hustling, and you also have to keep moving forward.
No one said the mobile kitchen industry was going to be easy, and you are getting a taste of that truth on a daily basis. You have made it this far, however, so keep your foot on the gas pedal, continue to cook up a storm in the kitchen and continue to follow your dream, your dream of being the best chef in the food truck industry.
Along the way, feel free to check out these quotes early and often, because they will shine some light on you, and will also give you some inspiration and motivation in the process.
15 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire Every Chef In The Food Truck Industry
15. “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” — Charles R. Swindoll
14. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” — Steve Jobs
13. “How many people are completely successful in every department of life? Not one. The most successful people are the ones who learn from their mistakes and turn their failures into opportunities.” — Zig Ziglar
12. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” — Thomas A. Edison
11. “If you want to be an entrepreneur, it’s not a job, it’s a lifestyle. It defines you. Forget about vacations, about going home at 6 pm – last thing at night you’ll send emails, first thing in the morning you’ll read emails, and you’ll wake up in the middle of the night. But it’s hugely rewarding as you’re fulfilling something for yourself.” — Niklas Zennstrom
10. “I have a friend who’s always jumping from one opportunity or business to another. To him, the grass is always greener on another field. He’s never learned that if you water and fertilize the grass on your own field, it will get greener and you’ll want to stay. Sometimes the grass truly is greener somewhere else, but that’s only because someone is over there taking care of it! Take care of the grass on your own field. If you’re convinced you’ve found your field of dreams, build it! Stop looking for something better and stay focused on the opportunity at hand. If you do, eventually it will become so fresh and desirable that others will want to play on your field.” — Billy Cox
9. “Starting a successful business is not tricky, starting a successful business does not require above average intelligence. Starting a successful business does require having a pig-headed, purpose-driven tenacity about achieving your life goals and fulfilling your life’s vision through providing products and services that offer uncompromising quality in a scalable and duplicatable way.” — Clay Clark
8. “Study successful people and businesses, then do what they did to become successful while making slight modifications to fit your life style, your values, your business model & your goals.” — Clay Clark
7. “When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say ‘wow, that was an adventure,’ not ‘wow, I sure felt safe.’” — Tom Preston-Werner
6. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” — Dave Thomas
RELATED: These Custom Concessions Articles Will Help You Achieve The Dream That Is Entering The Food Truck Industry. Looking to take your game to the next level in the food truck industry? Look no further than these articles.
5. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — Mark Twain
4. “I make a conscious effort to keep things in perspective when I get burned out. It is easy to get stuck in the daily grind, but if you think about all the distance you have covered, and what lies ahead, it is much easier to feel motivated and optimistic.” — Alex Litoff
3. “The critical ingredient is getting off your butt and doing something. It’s as simple as that. A lot of people have ideas, but there are few who decide to do something about them now. Not tomorrow. Not next week. But today. The true entrepreneur is a doer not a dreamer.” — Nolan Bushnell
2. “If you hear a voice within you saying ‘you are not a painter’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” — Vincent van Gogh
1. “There is no royal, flower-strewn path to success. And if there is, I have not found it. For if I have accomplished anything in life, it is because I have been willing to work hard.” — C.J. Walker
Bonus: “If you can dream it, you can do it.” — Walt Disney
Want more food truck advice? Check out more blog posts here!
Thinking about starting a food truck? Request a free custom quote and one of our food truck specialists will help you design the truck of your dreams.